.

Dindonuffin or Luvindahood

Dindonuffin or Luvindahood


One day I was playin wit my gurls muffin

Then I tol her “gurl, you need ta get ta puffin!”

Soon I was startin givin da gurl some stuffin

She look surprise an I say, “I ain't doin nuffin!”


When I was done wit da gurl I just up an left

I must admit though to feelin somewhat bereft

Feelin like I was missin that gurl I had cleft

But I consold myself by sayin “aw what da F!”


Nine months later da gurl she show back up

She was all swollen I say “hey b***h wassup?”

Shes all cryin lookin jus like a sad little pup

She say “mfkr it's your fault I'm all swole up


You think back to the day that this happen

You and me we was layin doin some tappin

You know damn well we wasnt jus nappin

And I had to listen to your lame ass rappin!”


Then I tol da gurl, “you nos I ain't the one,

That kid you carryin aint my daughter or son

You an me we was jus havin us some fun

But now you best be gone cuz wes be dun"


I ax da gurl, “duz you nos what im sayin?"

Then I say, "we wuz just doin some layin

Havin some fun an doin us some playin

An I ain't da one that gon be doin no payin


Cuz I dindonuffin, so don't say that was me

It musta been that other dumb mfkr you see

Just go ta welfare you know where that be

They gonna help you feed that kid for free!”


Wishy March 24, 2018


#poetrypen