.

Love Afar

Honey, you're the woman,

that I know that you are.

I'm happy we're so close,

even though we're so far.


When I think of you,

the beauty in your eyes,

the thoughts I think of you,

are so hard to disguise.


I've looked far and wide

in my search for you dear,

my heart is so elated

now that you are here.


Your inner and outer beauty,

charm and grace fill my mind.

Your elegance, femininity,

all qualities hard to find.


A woman such as you and

all your love and care

your willingness to have

a man with which to share.


All the wonderful things

that life means to you.

A woman such as you is

rare and only far to few.


I've looked for so long

and searched far and wide.

Now that I finally found you,

my feelings, I won't hide.


All that I can think of

and all that I could give,

is all for this new love

with which I hope to live.


Thank you my darling

for letting me find you.

I'm happy to have found

the one I have in you.


So now I dedicate this

new life to you my dear.

It will never be quite the

same once you are here.


I can't wait till we're

together, two become as one.

At long last with you honey

my search will be finally done.


Wishy March 9, 2018