.

Fat Legs

Fat Legs


Written by Wishy 12/2/18

to the tune of -

Rod Stewart - Hot Legs 


What's that below your back door?

They got to weigh one hundred times four

You're stompin again, shakin ground some more?

Well, I wake up, it's night, turn lights on

It’s broadcast warnings - radio's on

So what else is new

Fat legs, you're coming to town

Fat legs, you're shaking the ground

Fat legs, empty out my pool?

This isn't funny

Emergency sirens drone on

Traffic caution lights blink on

Everyone's running panicked, I can't even stand

An ambulance almost runs over me

Ground is shaking, it's scaring me

I just know it's you

Fat legs, and I do mean Fat

Fat legs, they're breaking my back

Fat legs, your mom has them too

It's just not funny

I know just how your daddy felt

Your mom was young, cute and he'd melt

Seventeen years old

And had a nice back door

Your fat legs are breaking my neck

You shake the ground I fall to the deck

You're bruising me too

Fat legs, will get fatter too

Fat legs, I sure played the fool

Fat legs, feelin like a tool

You got my money

Fat legs, hungry like a shark

Fat legs, mugged me in the park

Fat legs, caused the Andreas fault

You scare me, honey

Fat legs, you're shaking the ground

Fat legs, you destroyed the town

Fat legs, emptied my pool

And stomped my bunny

Fat legs

Fat legs

Fat legs

Fat legs got me whipped

Fat legs they fattened my lips

Fat legs bigger than your hips

Scared of ya

Scared of ya

Scared and I'm running

Fat legs

Fat legs

Fat legs

Outta here honey!