.

The Homosexual Hillbilly

 The Homosexual Hillbilly

Written by Wishy March 20, 2019

To the tune of 'The Beverly Hillbillies'


I want to tell a story about this guy named Dan

The boy hopes to be a broke back mountain man

I need to tell you this, at the risk of sounding crude

When Dan's around a horse, he will be in the nude


Naked that is, bare ass naked


Though it's hard to believe this yarn I'm spinning you

It's not my intention for this warning to scare you

I hope you heed his momma's warning and not go in the barn

If you hear a noise that sounds like a spooked horse

And you go check it out, be sure to light a torch


There he is, freakin fool, in your barn


Dan's a horse lovin man


I know you’re feeling sick about Dan and his sin

Never shake his hand, no telling where it's been

Dan enjoys incest, his horse and all the beastiality

And if all of that should fail he has gay familiarity


It's the homosexual hillbilly!



Yeehaw!


🤣😂🤣😂🤣


#poetrypen